Doctors thought he was hungry or suffer from ulcers, but then were surprised that what they saw.
His pain came from coins and nails, which had eaten for three consecutive years, reports Telegraph.
Rajpal Singh had swallowed 140 coins, 150 nails, and bolts, screws, batteries and a magnet.
Through endoscopy, doctors discovered "mine" inside man 36-years old and started after "digging" to save it.
After 240 interventions, doctors in Punjab of India, managed to extract objects from metal, but there is still work to be done.
"When devoured any metal tool, feel better," said Singh, who suffers from depression, because of the difficult economic situation.