The medical report has revealed that the leading cause of death teenager, many have been chewing gum that has devoured.
Samantha Jenkins who chew gum at about twenty days, rarely throw them out of the mouth, reports Telegraph.
In her womb, they are found many fragments of rubber combined.
19-year-old daughter died because the level of minerals in its organization dropped units, because chewing gum had prevented absorption.
Samanthas mother said the girl's room found many sugar-free gum wrapping, but not then discarded rubber, where there is more taste.